Think you need help getting the attention of a procurement officer? You’re not alone. Thousands of businesses have used the US Federal Contractor Registration Simplified Acquisition Program™ to create a foothold in the federal marketplace.
The Simplified Acquisition Program™ is a program offered only by US Federal Contractor Registration. It is designed to help small businesses still in the dark about government contracting and help get them on the path to winning federal contracts.
Why Would Your Business Sign Up For the Simplified Acquisition Program™?
The Simplified Acquisition Program™ (SAP) does the 5 things necessary to get your business ready to win federal contracts:
- Learn what the pros know - You get unlimited access to our learning center for an entire year. This spot has the information you need to become a successful federal vendor.
- Proper registration - We assign a case manager to physically process ALL the required paperwork on your behalf.
- Keeping you updated on opportunities - You get access to APP for an entire year. APP allows you to get notified of every relevant federal contract for your business.
- Getting your bid noticed - We offer bid training classes daily where you can have an expert directly help properly format your bid. Remember, only one vendor gets the award. Bid training is about giving you a competitive edge.
- Close the deal and scale the business - Our team will not only guide you to your first contract but, we’ll help you all the way to the ultimate end goal you have for your business.
Features of the Simplified Acquisition Program™
This program streamlines the SAM registration process and gives enrolled members an Online Capabilities Statement complete with business references, past performance, testimonials, business pictures, and more. It also includes registration in the SAM, if a business is not yet registered with it.
The Simplified Acquisition Program™ helps businesses more easily reach procurement officers. Having an Online Capabilities Statement helps inform government buyers of your capabilities, and some purchasing officers may even require it. Often, government buyers must perform market research before awarding a contract for products or services. Having your information easily available gives you a leg up on the competition.
We develop an Online Capabilities Statement for you, complete with branded domain name, web hosting, unlimited updates (for the first year), search engine optimization, and Google Places set up. Your site will be mobile ready and compatible with all iOS and Android devices.
You also get a complete government business plan designed to provide your business direct access to buyers and prime vendors in your industry. We add your business to the federal government search database, send you a monthly e-mail of bids and solicitations for which you may be eligible, and provide a year of contract support. We create a business plan (including a list of procurement officers who buy the goods and/or services your business supplies) and a SBA resume for you.
View some of our Online Capabilities Statement samples below: