Dan Driscoll has worked with US Federal Contractor Registration since 2010. Dan believes in holding himself and everyone at USFCR to the highest standards. He believes that the pursuit of excellence is the only pursuit worth pursuing. Every day Dan is Grateful that he gets to work with such a great group of people, doing what he loves.
He has held many positions in the company from: Training, Acquisition, Finance, HR, and Production. Dan prides himself on having an extreme eye for detail and is devoted to making sure that US Federal Contractor Registration is a place that everyone is proud to work for.
These are the 5 Reasons Why I come to work each day.
- To Make sure each person in this organization is better today than they were yesterday (account growth, knowledge growth, sales growth)
- To give each one my team members all the resources/support that they need to accomplish their goals (leads, training, motivation)
- To make sure my team is focused on doing the right thing for each of our clients (Sell with a long term focus, spend the time earn the renewals, get the gratification that comes with helping these clients)
- to make everyone feel confident that they can succeed. (Keep everyone in the right STATE, SMILE, the world is your oyster)
- To grow the company into something that our clients can’t live without. I want each one to be a raving FAN!!! (Invest in new products, Focus on training, Focus on getting our clients motivated to succeed)