Dan Driscoll has worked with US Federal Contractor Registration since 2010. Dan believes in holding himself and everyone at USFCR to the highest standards. He believes that the pursuit of excellence is the only pursuit worth pursuing. Every day Dan is Grateful that he gets to work with such a great group of people, doing what he loves.
He has held many positions in the company from: Training, Acquisition, Finance, HR, and Production. Dan prides himself on having an extreme eye for detail and is devoted to making sure that US Federal Contractor Registration is a place that everyone is proud to work for.
These are the 5 Reasons Why I come to work each day.
- To Make sure each person in this organization is better today than they were yesterday (account growth, knowledge growth, sales growth)
- To give each one my team members all the resources/support that they need to accomplish their goals (leads, training, motivation)
- To make sure my team is focused on doing the right thing for each of our clients (Sell with a long term focus, spend the time earn the renewals, get the gratification that comes with helping these clients)
- to make everyone feel confident that they can succeed. (Keep everyone in the right STATE, SMILE, the world is your oyster)
- To grow the company into something that our clients can’t live without. I want each one to be a raving FAN!!! (Invest in new products, Focus on training, Focus on getting our clients motivated to succeed)
Excellent training today! Dan and Anna do an absolute awesome job explaining everything in plain english and answering everyone's questions. I'm so glad to be a part of this and I'm having alot of fun learning so much.- Dusty B
Referring to the webinar "The Castle Wall Strategy: The Quickest Way to Break into the Federal Sector" held on April 2, 2019, we as representatives of the “Ukrainian Private Military Company LLC”, based in Kyiv, Ukraine, would like to thank you for highly useful information presented by you in a clear and professional manner.- Serhii L
Dan and Team - Your webbies are in one word - VALUABLE! Please sell/send your book. I absolutely need to read it and always have it handy. And I need your help.- David P
This seminar has been a very helpful tool. Your knowledge and experience is greatly appreciated in that you are sharing!!- Bari R
Thank you so much for this information. I am now seeing this is where my focus should be.- Jodi W
A must read for anyone currently working with or considering working with federal contracts.- Soundlab
This book is great for outlining some of the key points to being successful as a federal contractor. Dan writes in an easy to read format and includes exercises to complete as you go. If you want to learn about selling to the government, this is the book to start with. Can't wait till Dan writes another!- Anna B
Love the content, love the insight, love the book. A great read for anyone needing direction on how to build their business through federal contracting.- Shawn S