Swager is also verified to conduct the necessary training, certifying and in-depth enrollment into the Simplified Acquisition Program. Greater details of the Simplified Acquisition Program can be viewed at simplifiedacquisitionprogram.org.
- 2016 – Third Place 2016 – New Business Development Award (Most New Clients)
- 2016 – Major Account Sales Award
- 2015 – The Customer Service Award
- 2015 – The Technology Sales Award
- 2015 – The Major Account Sales Award (GSA and GSAP)
“US Federal Contractor Registration and Marianne have helped review my proposals prior to my submitting them, and are a big part of why Eamon Chase has been awarded several federal contracts.”
– Brett Sanborn, Owner, Eamon Chase, Inc.
“We didn’t know what we were doing until I started working with Marianne Swager of US Federal Contractor Registration. She taught me how to put together an aggressive bid, and she also reviewed my bid before I submitted it.”
– Andrew Brewer, President, Turn Key Services of Louisiana, LLC
“Marianne was very informative and available when we needed to speak with her directly. She was very helpful.”
– Jeremy Ice, Controller, KAT Industries, Inc.
“My local USDA told me I could easily complete my SAM Registration on my own, but they didn’t tell me how to do it. I tried several times, but it was clear that I needed help. Marianne was as helpful as she could be, and handled my registration. Thanks to her, my registration is complete.”
– Morris Taylor
“I contacted Marianne Swager of US Federal Contractor Registration for assistance in finding an approved vendor to use for a luncheon at the VA. Marianne was very helpful in assisting me, and even pulled up the qualified vendors list and sent it to me via email. I would recommend Marianne as a helpful source in working with vendors and procurement officers, in navigating the federal contracting system.”
– Laurie Arnold M. S., CRC, Vocational Specialist, ASPIRE Center VA San Diego Healthcare System
“Marianne, thank you for your assistance with locating CAGE Code information I will be able to continue to use the websites you provided to me.”
– Sharon Sanders, NAVSEA PHDNSWC Infrastructure Support Branch, United States Navy